Life in the Fashion Industry

Welcome to my "World" !

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Awaiting My Results From Midterm Exams @ UCWS !!!!

Well my fashionista's.......last week was intense & full of activity! First being homework and second we were continuely practicing. These classes are so, so, AWESOME! There was so much detail, I could never have imagined how it could be.
Briefly I will give you an insite of what has been happening last week. First we learned to extract an image and place it on another background. We learned how to create proper biography's, create a routine of poses so that they are visually acceptable to the public, and of course studying for our midterm exams. The class had to put on a fashion show of "Lingere".
Now that the midterm exam is done, I am anxiously awaiting to see the outcome of my grade. If I pass, *crossing my finer in hopeful excitement*, then I will move on to the final exams given by the CEO herself.
I will return with an update of my grading results, no matter what they may be. Wish me luck everyone!
LadySunFire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment