Life in the Fashion Industry

Welcome to my "World" !

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 12, 2010

7th Day @ UCWS Class!

WOW! I just got another large helping of potatoes! Gang, grab your spoon because we are digging in......I know everyone has heard of speed reading, that is my metaphor for comparing today's class. Accomplishing alot in a very short period of time. I am going to be up all night just digesting the "Etiquettes of Modeling","lifetyle, proceedures, protocals,and what a true model is beneath the surface of "Suave' Couffeurs and Stylish
Threads". I will emerge tomorrow with a smile on my face and my homework done. Veronica, many cudo's to you! You deserve them and all the other successful models out there!
Now to get "crakin'"
:) LadySunFire Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment